søndag den 6. november 2011

What's your most wanted item?



Of course I'm dreaming of the Alexa by Mulberry, a pair of black Lita Booties by Jeffrey Campbell and the the silver YSL arty ring with black stone. But since I'm a teenager with no job, that lives for 200 DKK a month, I never gonna afford any of these three tings in near future.
So instead I started dreaming about a pair of wedges that I could live in trough autumn, and maybe even the winter(If no snow falls - God, let us hope so!). I couldn't really find any one I liked in black, so you have to live with these beige ones. These are also fantastic, but I know I would be able to use the black ones more, since black just matches my style better.
The heel shouldn't be to high since I should be able to walk in them and I not look like a giraffe.
Also the detail with the flap-down thing is a must. It just do something special about the shoes. Imagine those with a pair of skinny jeans!

Picture from Google.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar