tirsdag den 11. oktober 2011

The YSL Arty Ring


We all love it, and what's not to love? The YSL Arty Ring is a must for any girl with a heart burning for fashion!
It's not a secret, that Yves Saint Laurent is a expensive brand for a teenage-girl without a job and this bad boy(Or should I say girl?) i diffidently not an exception.
This ring can bought at  .com for € 145(About 1080 DKK). And even tough this lovely shop has 6 different colors to choose from, it's long from what I would call a big variety.


This ring comes in so many colors that I'm not even gonna think about it! It's crazy! But if I could a would diffidently own one of each color!
Well, it's not the whole text that gonna be positive, 'cause I have heard allot of people, that's the lucky owner of this ring, say, that the color on the ring it self seems to come of on the bottom-side of the ring after a while(With out leaving a stain - Luckily enough!).


I'm gonna end this post with a picture of my favorite.
What's yours? Let me know in the comments below!
Also I have been doing about 3 of these post on 'popular' tings from the fashion-world, and I really like doing them!
What do you think of them? Should I do more, and if so; what should be next?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar