fredag den 30. september 2011

Alexa by Mulberry.


The Mulberry-bag Alexa is everywhere right now, and it's not a wonder, 'cause the bag is simply stunning! You can spot the celebs carrying them around anywhere, on the internet, and the high street-shops are going crazy with look-a-likes!
This bag is a must for my collection of bags, even though the price tells me, that it will not be there for a very long time, if it ever will be there. It comes in three sizes; The Mini Alexa, the Alexa and the Oversized Alexa. On Mulberry's official site the price is 980 € for a Oversized Alexa.
 H&M | BikBok | Monki

I probably gonna buy one of the look-a-likes instead, even though the Mulberry got some details that the other ones don't, that just gives it that extra kick of good-looking-ness - I don't know what it is. There's just something about it.
What really made me fall in love with bag, is how 'old school'-looking(Literally) it is; The handgrab, the shoulder-strap and the two vertical straps. It just remind me of a schoolbag from when my parent was kids - Maybe my dad still got he's school-bag? It would look so good for a relaxing/café-day outfit!

What do you think of the Alexa-bag? And are you gonna invest in the real or the look-a-likes? Let me know in a comment below! 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar