fredag den 30. september 2011

Get The Look! - Taylor Momsen

Studs, high heels, Rayband and ties! - Oh yes, we talk Taylor Momsen. The girl that changes style, as we other change underwear. But you come around it; No matter what she's wearing, it looks amazing!
Today I put together two outfit,s that is similar to two outfits Taylor have been rockin', so you can rockin' the almost exact same outfit.

(Click on the images to get them big).

Shirt - Topshop | Pants - H&M | Jacket - H&M | Shoes - Monki
Sunglasses - Topshop | Lipstick - GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in Tropical Pink | Nailpolish - ELF Nailpolish in Black


Top - H&M | Skirt - H&M | Vest - Haakan by FarFetch | Shoes - H&M
Tie - Monki | Bag - Topshop | Sunglasses - Forever 21

I got my inspiration for post back! Can you guys feel it?
I spend a hour finding these things, and I enjoyed it! I didn't feel like just getting this done, so I could do what I actually wanted to do. And I think that's an important thing to feel about blogging - You have to want to do it.
Oh well, what did you think of this kind of post? I thinking about doing it into a series, and do this like ones a week or so. Would you read them? Let me know in the comments below!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar