onsdag den 21. september 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Booties!


We all know them. Maybe you didn't recognized the name, but when you saw the picture you went 'Oh, those!'. These babys are $159.95 at SoleStruck. Adn you can get them in evry single color - They even have galaxy-print(Crazy!). The heel is about 12,5 cm or 5" with a 5,1 cm/2" hidden platform.
These casual high heels is perfect for the everyday outfit - Maybe not for school, but for that café-trip with the girls, they're a must! - And they come in every pattern and color you can imagine.
Oh well, I can only dream, 'cause my mom aren't that big a fan of the heel on them, so I'm keeping my eyes open for some lookalikes, that only have a platform and not the heel.
Will keep you updated on that!

Xoxo

2 kommentarer:

  1. SÅ fede! :)

    http://itsmypassions.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. NICE BLOG!! I really like it!! :D YOu have a new follower., I hope you would do the same!

    www.smileandeatcake.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet