mandag den 7. november 2011

October Favorites!

One week of October have already past, so I thought I couldn't avoid it any longer. It has been really hard picking out product since I haven't really tried out something new. But I do have a few though.

My dear, dear sketchbook have been my loyal follower the past month.
I get inspiration for new outfits and new creations everywhere, all the time, so I have to be prepared.
I bought this in the dollarstore TIGER and decorated it myself.
A little sidenote/tip for any blogger; I do also keep a little notebook in my bag, so when I come up with new ideas for post, I can write them down, so I don't forget. 

My fake spiral-stretch have been living on my right ear this month. I bought in a stall in Christiania. I've been looking for one these the past ear, so when I found it I was willing to give 40 DKK. for it.
I did have to cut the pin to make it fit my ear. But now it's perfect and do look like a real stretch.

These face-brushes(Foundation and powder) I actually got for free, when I bought two Maybelline-products. The set came with three brushes; These two and a eyeshadow-brush.
I haven't tried allot of brushes in my life - The ones I have tried, have been from a dollarstore - so of course I was pleasantly surprised!

This eyeshadow is called 'Love At First Sight' and is by Beautybow by H&M.
The color is white with a pink undertone and with allot of shimmer. the perfect highlighter for the innercorners of your eye. I'm sadly running low of it. I don't think they sell this collection anymore.

Last thing is this lovely pair of jeggings. They are by Zara.
If you don't do like me and by them in a size bigger than you really are, they gonna look super skinny without beening it. I have before experienced jeggings so tight I couldn't sit down in them. I don't have this problem with these at all. In fact they're kind of soft.
Hugs&Kisses!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar