fredag den 4. november 2011

11 skirts that needs to jump into my dresser!

Leather skirt with three zippers - H&M | Grey skirt with black elastic - H&M | Leather skirt with two zippers - BikBok
Black, short skirt - H&M | Black, pleated skirt - H&M | Tartan skirt - H&M | Grey skirt with wide elastic - Monki
 Brown skirt with belt - H&M | Long, black skirt - H&M | Rough, grey skirt - Topshop | Mustard skirt - Monki

Here it is! The post I promised you in yesterdays OOTD.
I have been loving the skirt since the start of the autumn, and right now I'm swearing over the cold weather and the lack of pantyhose in my wardrobe. Luckily enough I just got money, so I can get some - And maybe some more skirts!

Monthly favorites will be up tomorrow and the next Fashion Challenge on Sunday. I also gonna make some posts for next week, so the blog wont be so quit. What do you guys wanna see? I'm already planning a 'Get the Look'-post. Which celeb should be the rolemodel for this one?

Hugs&Love!   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar