torsdag den 3. november 2011

The one with the striped blazer! - OOTD 03/11-11

Shirt - H&M | Blazer - Monki | Pants - Zara
Watch/Ring - Glitter | Bracelets - Gifts
Awkward pose and bad lightning, but you get the point, right? Thursday is actually my busiest day of the week, so I'm proud of even taking the time to snap some pictures.
The colors in my wardrobe are slowly dying. Did you noticed that?
But tomorrow I'm gonna pair my skirt - Yep, still hooked on it! - with a blue sweater and some blue pannyhoes and then I'm back on track.
I'm also running around with the idea of a little collage of skirts and then I need to get my October favorites collected and posted. So much I need to post! But luckily(Or sadly. Depends on the way you see it) both of my very best friends left me for the weekend, so enough time is not a problem. Just need to be careful not spamming you guys.

Love&Hugs! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar