onsdag den 7. september 2011

The 'Sweater and leggings'-outfit.


 I have been loving this outfit the entire summer, just waiting for the weather to be cold enough to wear it. And now the cold weather is little Denmark, so I gone hunting for some new oversized sweaters, and I thought 'why not share this with all the lovely fashionobsessed bloggers out there.

Sweaters.
The sweater has to be oversized and long like a minidress. You want it oversized 'cause it's comfy and will make the outfit look more casual. Here are a few of my favorites.






BikBok | Monki








Topshop | H&M 








Leggings.
If you go for a plain sweater, try use leggings with a pattern. If you go for a black or white sweater, try out leggings in a crazy color. Those tips will defiantly bring life to your outfit and dress it up even without jewelry.
And remember, slightly see trough leggings will give a totally other look, then the non see through.
I collected a few pair of leggings down below. These are all black since I like go for a colorful sweater.


 Bikbok | H&M | Topshop

Boots.
The boots will bring your whole outfit together. Use boots with clamps and studs to give the whole outfit a rocker-edge or use brown leather for a more 'Classic' look.
Again I ran over a few of my favorite webshops and collected some things.

H&M | Monki | Topshop

So this was it. I hope it may helped some of you to a new thing for your wardrobe or some inspiration for tomorrows outfit.
I like doing these kind of post, so let me know in a comment below, what you think of it. Or if you are one of the lazy ones hit the 'I Like This'- or the 'I Don't Like This'-button below.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar