onsdag den 7. september 2011

The Loreal Preference Hairdye!

(Before & after-shots!)
I dyed my hair! I have been obsessed with dying my hair for years, but because I have been bleaching it, I had to take a break. But my hair is really healthy now, so I dyed it dark brown.

I used the Loreal Preference Caracas 4.15. It got a little darker then expected, but I love it!
I simply love this product!; Even though I normally is just on the edge to use three bottles of hairdye, I only needed one this time(+I bought the product on sale - Two for one!).
You get allot of conditioner with the package. I think there is for about 6-8 hairtreatments.
All the dye there went on my forehead, ears and neck was easily removed, even after it had set there for about ten minutes.
Sadly it started smelling really bad. More than all of the other colors, I have been using before this. But that is also the only con. 

This is a great product, so if you wanna dye your hair. This is a dye I would recommend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar