søndag den 11. september 2011

DIY Makeup-bag!

Today my sewing machine thought we could be good friends, so I took the time to make my self a makeupbag, 'cause I have lately be fighting with finding a good, big makeupbag, that can hold all of my stuff.
I made this, which also has a brushholder for my facebrushes.
It's made out of a skirt i never used and leftover fabric from another project. What do you think?

From the side/front. It wrap around itself one time and close with three  buttons.

From the top, when it's rolled out.
From bottom: Large pocket, facebrushholder, little pocket.

The big pocket.
Hold my makeup in this one. Close with three buttons.
Check what makeup there is in it in this post.

The little pocket.
Hold smaller/travel brushes and one big eyeshadowbrush. It also holds things like tissues, cottonballs, hairclip and q-tips.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar