tirsdag den 30. august 2011

What's in my makeup-bag?

 The Bag.
I keep all of my makeup in this little bag you get, when you fly 1st class with Delta. I got it from a friend, because she wouldn't use it.
Because it's round and tall, it makes it easier for me to grab whatever product I need. I don't have to dig in it.

Lips.
 1. Keyté no.2 | 2. Labello CareGloss&Shine |3. Mark Wins Int'l No.11 | 4. Oriflame Raspberry Sherbet
5. Eva Garden No. 1 | 6. Romeo&Julie LipGloss | 7. H&M Lipgloss RoseLan

Eyes.
 8. GOSH Length'nBuild Mascara|9. Loréal Lash Architect Mascara
10.Maybelline Eyeshadow Electric Penny | 11.Maybelline Great Lash Mascara | 12.Homemade Primer
13. Max Factor Kohl Pencil 010 White | 14. H&M Eyeshadow Pearly Sparkle

Face.
 15. H&M Compact Powder 11. Ivory Mist | 16. H&M Silk Smooth Foundation 11. White Sand
17. Mark Wins Int'l Blush No. 5 | 18. Vi Unge Sunshimmer

Tools.
19. Pieces Hairclip | 20. Angled Facebrush | 21. Eyeshadowspongeapplier | 22. Angled Eyelinerbrush
23. Facepowder Brush | 24. Travelsize Blushbrush | 25. Travelsize Eyelashcomb
26. Travelsize Lipbrush | 27. Travelsize Eyeshadowspongeapplier | 28. Travelsize Eyeshadowbrush
29. Dollarstore Eyelashcurler.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar