lørdag den 3. december 2011

November Favorites!

November is over and it's again time for a favorites-post!
Haven't tried out a lot of new product, neither have I been shopping much, so this time it's all about finding old stuff in your drawers and start using them.

Leave In-conditioner from Gliss by Scharzkopf.
This amazing product didn't cost me a fortune, so I was a little sceptical, but it do really make wonders. My hair have never been and looked healthier. Plus this product is made for dyed hair. - I know, it sound like a bad commercial, but I'm telling you guys the truth.
You can use this on both dry and wet hair. Just shake the bottle to mix the two liquids and spray.
I have been doing my curls by showering at night, letting my hair dry naturally and then spray my hair damped with this. Then doing my braids as usual.

Us girls with straight bangs are normally occupied with the thought of not showing any part of our forehead. It have been really windy lately, and when I cycle to school in the morning my bangs are just doing their own thing, not worrying about my showing forehead.
Wellaflex by Wella hairspray have really made my bang stay in places, without make the hairs stick together. I use the Extra Strong one. 3 out of 4. So if it doesn't work for you, you can go stronger.

These electric tealights is perfect for us who love the cosiness around tealights, but always forget to blow them out.
The battery-ones will not burn down your house. they work best in holders where you can't see them since the lights flickers, but you can do like me and use them where you can see them.
These babys can be found in most dollarstores. 

So for this one it was actually not the nailpolish them self that is my favorites. To be honest they aren't that good. It's the combination I love. Using one solid color and then using a glitter-polish over it in another color looks really cool.
This combination with the red nailpolish and then gold glitter on top is great for December. Very xmas alike. 

This earring-set is actually two pair of earrings. I bought a set of simple cross-earrings and a earcuff. I then took the hook of one of the crosses and added it on the chain to the earcuff. I normally wear the earcuff in one ear and the simple cross in the other. This way I have a matching pair of earrings, that aren't too simple.
Both earrings and earcuff are from Glitter.
This baby is actually a CD-holder. But with some origami-boxes and a bit of glue it became my new make up-box.
Not sure if I should bring this with me on vacation yet, but it's quite handy here at home. This keeps all of my makeup in one place, but it's still organized - May not look like it on the picture, but it is.
I actually bought this in my local supermarket last year, but by now I see them any were. They come in pink, silver and blue I think.
Let me know if you want a what's in my makeupbox-post!
That was all I had for this months favorites.

Happy Weekend and 3th of December!
Hugs&Love!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar