tirsdag den 19. juli 2011

Earring Or Hair-accessorize!

This time i'm gonna show you how to do this earring.
I like the length of it, 'cause if I hide my ears with my hair the earring is still visible, so it looks like something i put in my hair like the feathers, which is quite popular right now. So this could be a little twist on the feather.

This is actually the last post for this series. I really hope you liked it and that you will create this stuff at home, if not i just hope, that it maybe gave you some inspiration.


What you gonna need:

  • A earring thing with a loop you can put tread through.
  • Tread.
  • Sodataps(I used 3, but it depends on how long you want it to be).
  • Pearls.

How to do it:
Put the thread through the hole in the earring.
Now tie it around the sodatab. Use double knot, so it's really secured.








Then tie a knot on the other end of the sodatab. Hide the knot with a pearl.
Now tie a new sodatab on. Tie top and bottom of it, just like with the first one. Then add a pearl.
Repeat these steps 'till you reach your desired length.






At the last sodatab; Tie the thread around the middle, then add a pearl and tie the bottom.
Then cut the thread a couple of centimeters from the knot. Stitch up the thread to make it like a tassel.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar