lørdag den 10. december 2011

The one with the salmon-colored knit - OOTD 04/12/11

Knit - Only | Skirt - Minimum | Pantyhose - Unknown

From left to right; Vintage | Glitter | Mom's collection | Gift

A little late OOTD. I've been too busy to post anything at all. I have another OOTD for you this monday.
This is what I wore to a christmas-party at my moms work. Super comfy, warm and trendy. The knit is kinda new, bought on sale for really cheap.

Doing the Fashion-Challenge tomorrow and - Like I said - A OOTD again this monday. Soon up with a new 'Get the look'-post hopefully. If you have any request, please, leave them in my commentsection(Found in the menu) or down below.
Don't forget to vote for which language I should be writing in(Left side).

Happy 10th of December!
Hugs&Love!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar