søndag den 20. november 2011

Winter Wardrobe!

It gets dark earlier and earlier, the weather is getting colder and colder. I wouldn't get surprised if small, white snowflakes started to fall from the sky right now. The winter is right around the corner, if not it already is here.
I've been doing a little fotoshoot today. I chanced clothes more than ten times. I loved it, and I'm definitely going to do more of these post.
This post is going to all about my winter wardrobe. From top to toe. I'm gonna tell you, what I'm stopping in my dresser this season.

Blouses!
For me this season is all about color and knit! Knit is awesome; It holds you warm on those really cold days, and it looks super cute. Colors is important, since I've been so bad at using colors in my outfits lately, and the winter is just such a dull time, so some colorpops here and there wouldn't be a bad thing.

 A black basic longsleve shirt is a must. This one is by H&M
Overiszed blue mensweater by Calvin Klein is just nice to have around. With a brown leather belt around the waist it looks feminine and classy.


 This black sweater by Sister Point with cute detail at the sleeves and a with a neckline like a circle scarf was just a cute detail for my wardrobe.
Blue, thin sweater with deep neckline from Only. This can be worn with both a tanktop or a shirt underneath for a more formal look. One of my favorites.


Salmon colored knit from Only bought yesterday. The slim sleeves and oversized body is perfect for me! Love it!
This heavy, grey/green knit is awesome. It can be worn with a belt to give it a little bit of figure.

Pants!
For me the shorts season is over. It's getting to cold, so pants are back! I haven't had on any else style but slim jeans for four years, so that's my style. Maybe you like wide jeans? You can still use these color-tips, just use them on another model. All of these are basic, so you can pretty much wear whatever you want with them. I prefer basic jeans and crazy blouses.


Light jeans from Pieces • Dark denim jeans by SMS 


Grey washed denim jeans and black jeans by Zara

Shoes!
We need them - They're a must! Shoes is my best friend over all, so picking out three pairs of my collection was hard, but here you go!


A pair of good sneaker is a must! You can never go wrong with a pair of Converse or Kawasaki.


These brown boots looks amazing with a pair of legwarmers(Look further down). I like wearing them with other autumn colors like dark red and green and gold.
These are by H&M and I bought them on sale. They are perfect for school and long walks, 'cause there's no heel and they're really wide and comfy.


For me a pair of Dr. Martens is a must. These can handle everything and they're really comfy to walk in. They can be a bit heavy, if you normally wear sneakers, but after a while you will not feel a thing.

Jackets!
For those days were I wanna wear a t-shirt, I make sure to wear a little something over it, so it doesn't get to cold. Have something with print and something without, so you either dress up or dress down, depending on your t-shirt.

 Little soldier jacket. This looks super cute and is a must for my wardrobe. It is one of the more expensive pieces, but it's also one of those pieces which can spice up or tone down a outfit.
Cardigans is a must. They're super casual and can really make and guy t-shirt look feminine. A good thing for us who usually falls in love with the tees in the mens-shops.
Blazers is just another must. Oversized as well as well fitting. These can really make an outfit look more formal. They can bring life to a plain shirt or tone down a multicolored one.  


Accessories!
Accessories is a must! They make any boring outfit stand out. Accessories can be the key to make you outfit personal, so in my opinion you can't get enough of them. I'm gonna show you some accessories which can hold you warm through out the winter.

 Earwarmers are cute and kind of kid-like, but I like them anyway!
The hat is trendy and can really pep up an outfit.
The winter hat is a combination between the earwarmers and the hat. That's why it's the perfect hairaccessorie for the winter.


 Scarf are the most important accessories in the winter. Keep you warm, avoid the cold and look trendy.
I own allot of scarf with prints, 'cause they can really bring color to any outfit, but keep in mind, that the simple black scarf might be more easy to dress.



Fingerless gloves and legwarmers. Can keep you cold outside and make you look trendy inside.
These pieces may not be on the catwalk, but who gives a f**k?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar