lørdag den 29. oktober 2011

You know you're a real fasionista, when you dream of new creations!


 Or at least that was, what happened to me last night. This morning, when I woke up, I just had to grab my sketch-book and pencil and quickly drew down anything I remembered, 'cause I'm one of those people, who forgets everything about a dream in seconds.
What do you guys think?
The first look is very colorful and a bit 70's inspired. With the blue top, purple crop-top and boot-cut jeans, you really gonna stand out.
The second one must be my favorite. It was actually only the blouse I remembered, so the rest is improvised. The dark grey is black non-seethrough material. The lighter grey is the black seethrough. It got puffy, lose-fitting sleeves. Tight-fitting and it have those dropping ends in the front and is straight in the back with a little, triangular cut in the middle.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar