mandag den 24. oktober 2011

Hair up, skirt down! - OOTD 24/10-11

Shirt - H&M | Skirt - H&M | Pants - Zara | Shoes - Black Converse
Bracelets - Unknown | Belt - ESprit | Necklace - DIY | Star-studs - Pieces | Stretch - Random market
I am diffidently falling in love with skirts and dresses again. Kind of sad, that my obsession starts in the middle of autumn, but luckily enough I find the highwaisted skirt and skinny jeans as a perfect match - Most of the time...
I'm, like I said yesterday, in love with this outfit! I never wear the exact same outfit twice(I diffidently two days so close to each other), but to me, this is the perfect outfit! I'm gonna by some more skirts, so this can be my go to-outfit this season.
What do you guys think and do you have a go to-outfit?

I hope you started your week well - I know I did!
Love&Hugs!


Oh! I'm planning a special post about Londons fashion-shops tomorrow. I hope you gonna like it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar