søndag den 2. oktober 2011

September Favorites!

In start of each month will I from now on, do a monthly favorites-post. This way, I get to tell you guys, what kind of things I have been using through the month, that I adore and certainly gonna use again.
What is your favorite thing of September? Let me know in the commentbox under this post!

Beauty.
Affinitone by Maybelline.
This powder only comes in two colors. A lighter one and darker one, 'cause it's made for matching your skin perfectly. Using this powder over my foundation, didn't work for me at all! But a friend of mine told me, that she used it on its own. It would give a lighter coverage, than a regular foundation. And it's easier to apply. Great for those days where i'm in a rush or just don't feel for putting a ton of makeup on my face. 

Lash Architect by Lorèal Paris.
This mascara is amazing! It doesn't smudge even though it's waterproof. And it gives me the fullest, longest lashes ever! Even after just one coat. One thing i miss, is that it does look more grey than black on my lashes.

Wash-gel and facial-toner by Clearface Manhatten.
The wash-gel is amazing to take of any kind of makeup. Even my waterproof mascara comes right of with this.
The facial-tone does a clearly job. I have been having trouble with the pores around and on my nose being disgustingly big. This really makes them smaller.
I have only been using these two product for the last three weeks, but they have really been doing a difference for my skin. It says that it works against pimples, and it really does! My skin has never been this clear! 

I dye my hair all the time. Normally red, but I'm tired of washed out red hair, that looks orange and blond at the same time, 'cause lets face it; Red hairdye doesn't last that long.
So i tried brown this time. With a tint of red of course.
I have always been using two bottles of dye(Just on the edge to use three), but this time I only needed one! The first couple of days after the dying my hair was very dark. Almost black, but after a couple a showers the hair got the right color.
You get an incredible amount of conditioner. It lasted for about ten showers, and I use really big amount when i condition my hair.

Fashion.
From NewYorker by Ann Christine.
This have been my loyal friend the last month. I actually only bought this because I under some shopping got pain in that shoulder my bag was hanging over, because it was so heavy! I ran straight to NewYorker and bought this handbag. It looks kinda small, but I can fit allot of stuff inside it(My friend call it my Narnia-bag!).
Food.
Green Tea with Honey by Arizona.
This drink have been really popular lately, and now I know why! This drink is delicious. Both hot and cold. And the bottle is so beautiful. I kept mine and now uses it for water in school.
I had a hard time finding this in Denmark, but found it on the café The Bagel Co. - Which btw. makes the most amazing cupcakes! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar