søndag den 23. oktober 2011

The One With the Skirt! - OOTD 23/10-11

Shirt - Only | Skirt/Dress - Minimum
Scarf - Hey Day | Wristcuff - Unknown | Headphones - UpRock by SkullCandy
The headphones are new, so they just had to be on the pictures! Plus I have heard Skrillex non-stop since I woke up(Epic bass ftw!).
I didn't get the time to snap some photos of the highwaisted, yellow skirt, but I think about wearing the exact same outfit next week, so you will get pictures soon.
I got hooked up on the skirt, so I had to wear one again today. Hopefully it's not to cold, 'cause I'm gonna be out most of the day.
Oh, and I have no idea why my eyes are looking crazy on the top-right picture.

I hope you guys had an amazing week, and are ready to start a new one with manners!
Kiss&love from here!
Xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar