torsdag den 15. september 2011

If I had the money - BIKBOK!

I'm pretty low on money all the time, but if I had allot of money and went into the lovely store BIKBOK right now to buy clothes for fall, this is what I would buy.

I'm in love with stripes at the moment and things there look a bit high school alike is not bad either, so this was perfect!

I have been looking for a see through knit for a while. I would die to wear this with light blue jeans and a neoncolored tanktop underneath.

Colored jeans would be perfect with a black top! It would pep up any outfit.

I have a thing for leather pants, but aren't sure yet, if they would look good on me. I have to try them out.
This would look good with a band-tee for that really rock-look.

I own two pair of light denim-jeans already, but these are perfect fit, which is a must for my wardrobe.

I have a love for the jackets with two roads of buttons. They look so glam and casual on the same time. Fantastic!

Classic leatherjacket with the leaning zipper. The fur on the hood is the perfect detail. I'm in love. 

Again high school. But not the usual high school-jacket. It's a bit more formal.  

Croptops are cute, and this is even a little high school. Perfect for days where you don't really wanna dress up.

See trough knit. Would look super cute with a pair of light denim-jeans and a beige tanktop underneath.

This looks so comfy! And at the same time it's so perfect for that casual school-outfit.

Stripes, knits, lose fitting, but still show your figure. Do I have to say more? 

I only own slim jeans, so I thought I would give these ones a try. They look really cool! Would probably wear them with a tight fitting shirts, so it's not getting too relaxed. 

Black jeans because they match every thing.

This belt would look so cute with the black jeans and a light shirt. It would be a awesome detail.

While finding these things, I realized that I don't have a brown, leather bag, which is a must! And this one is super cute, with the gold detail.

I have been in love with this ring for a while. It looks so cool when you bent your finger.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar