torsdag den 4. august 2011

3 Outfits, 1 Pair Of Jeans! - Autumn.

Autumn is coming soon, and the most important thing for my wardrobe this autumn is definitely a pair of well fitting, skinny jeans.
Today I have been making three collage for you, to show you how I would dress different kind of shirts using the same pair of jeans.


I hope you like it, and maybe it will give you some inspiration.






 The band-tee:
Normally a band-tee has a ton of detail to it, so try to keep every thing else simple.
No matter which band you have on the shirt, I always dress it a bit rock with big boots, black jacket and silver jewelry.
I paired it with a knitted scarf and hat to give it a autumn-fell.
The dress-shirt:
I'm obsessed with defining my waist, especially when I'm wearing dress-shirt 'cause they make you look really 'straight'.  But it doesn't have to be with a belt all the time. This time i used a vest.
No black was used in this outfit, just so I could keep it a bit elegant. Instead of black I used beige, nude and gold. Using these colors allowed me to add the brown leather-belt and -boots.
When using a scarf try to stay away from short necklaces, that they will now show up.

The Pattern:
The shirt itself added allot of color to the outfit, so I tried stay with black, white and darker colors, to make the shirt pop.
Again I added the knitted scarf and hat, but this time in two different colors which I think made them go very well with the shirt without taking focus from it.
I stayed pretty simple when it comes to jewelry.
I took use of my own advice and used a long necklace. I think it went very well with the shirt, because of the colorpop.
Also in this outfit a used both black and brown leather. Which is one of those thing I only do in 'Pop-color'-situations.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar