lørdag den 25. juni 2011

Just a simple red bag...

I just got back from a day of shopping with my mom in Copenhagen. If you live in Denmark, i'm pretty sure, that you have heard of the big sale that's going on in Magasin.
The store was one big hell; People everywhere, clothes laying on the floor, to much noise. But the trip in there was not without luck: I have a huge crush on the Chanel 2.55, so when I saw this bag by Mango I was sold!







You can get the bag in three different colors; Black, red and skin.
The pattern on it, is just like the channel, and so are the strap, beside that on the Mango-version you got some kind of shoulder-pad. The strap can't be taken of, but can easily bend inside the bag, if you wanna use it as a clutch.
You can buy the bag here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar