onsdag den 29. juni 2011

I'm changing...

My first OOTD ever on this blog.
My latest OOTD.
I have changed so much because of this blog. The blog started out like a 'This is how my day went'-blog, and now it's a fashion blog.
Why? When i started finding new blogs i could read a ton of them was fashionblogs. I found it so interesting and slowly i started changing my style to who i am today.
I am not embarrassed over who i was at that time, but some of the clothes was i bit weird, I have to admit that...

So what was my point of this post? I'm not really sure anymore...
But anyway; thank you to this blog for making me who I am and thank you to my followers and readers for keep reading my posts! I will never stop writing again!

-Oh! And this is my 100 post!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar